Showing all 11 results
Better B’ver Creamy Shave Soap$24.95 Add to cart
Proud Cock Creamy Shave Soap$24.95 Add to cart
Gentleman Shave Soap$24.95 Add to cart
The Wanderer Shave Soap$24.95 Add to cart
Proud Cock – Shave Soap & Balm Duo$44.95 Add to cart
Better B’ver Essentials$49.60 Add to cart
Manscaping Essentials$49.60 Add to cart
$66.00Add to cart
Beach Bundle Gift Set$64.95 Add to cart
Ultimate Dapper Gent
$92.00Add to cart
Essential Bridal Gift Set – B’ver & Proud Duo$87.95 Add to cart
Shaving Soap vs Shaving Cream, Foams, and Gels
Unlike shaving creams, shaving gels, and shaving foams, shaving soaps have been a go-to for shavers for a couple of centuries.
That said, Walton Wood Farm shave soap is not your typical shave soap—it’s softer, creamier, and richer for improved razor glide and superior moisturizing properties.
Here’s why we love our shave soaps:
- The hydrate hair much more effectively, making cutting easier and pulling (ouch!) less of a thing
- Shave soaps travel easily in our superfly, travel-friendly, TSA-approved canisters
- They force you to slow down for a couple of minutes (and in this age of technology, a few minutes unplugged does wonders for your heart, mind, and body)
How to Use Shave Soap
- Use a shave brush and bowl to cover the desired area to your liking, or
- Lather a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply directly
Every Walton Wood Farm shaving soap is a creamy concoction infused with aloe, radish root, and myrrh to deliver a close, clean shave.
Why Walton Wood Farm Shave Soap?
Walton Wood Farm natural shave soaps contain no harmful chemicals & no crazy stuff. As with every Walton Wood Farm product, our shave soaps are SLS-, paraben-, dye-, and phthalate-free. They’re also cruelty-free and completely vegetarian- / vegan-friendly.
Have questions? We’re happy to help!