Showing all 10 results
Rural Roots All Purpose Balm$17.95 Add to cart
Beach Babe Hand Rescue Pump$18.95 Add to cart
“Me” Time Hand Rescue Pump$18.95 Add to cart
Week From Hell Hand Rescue Pump$18.95 Read more
Hand Rescue 3 Pack$47.95 Add to cart
Week From Hell Hand Rescue Minis 60 Pack$49.95 Read more
Beach Bundle Gift Set$64.95 Read more
The Northern Gent Gift Box$64.95 Add to cart
The Refined Gentleman Gift Box$64.95 Add to cart
Summer Scratch & Dent Surprise Box
$105.00Add to cart
Why Natural Hand Balm Is Your Hand’s Best Friend
Walton Wood Farm natural hand balm:
- Provides the hydration, rejuvenation, and soothing magic that your dry, tired hands need to get back in action.
- Heals cracked, chapped hands
- Contains none of the crazy *ss chemicals (dyes, parabens, phthalates, etc) you wouldn’t wish upon your worst enemy.
- Lasts substantially longer than conventional hand lotions, many of which are up to 90% water (that’s some expensive water!)
Where to Use Hand Balm (No, This Is Not As Dumb of a Question As It Seems ;))
Walton Wood Farm hand balms are actually great for use anywhere you need gentle, soothing skin repair and protection. In addition to hands, our balms are perfect for:
- Bald heads
- Dry skin
How to Use Hand Balm
Application is quick and easy. And, thanks to our superfly metal canisters, they travel easily so they can be with you when you need them. Here’s how it works:
- Remove a dime-sized dab of balm
- Rub between your hands to melt the balm
- Massage the balm into your hands and fingers (or whatever desired area)
Why Walton Wood Farm Hand Balm?
Walton Wood Farm natural hand balms contain no harmful chemicals & no crazy stuff. As with every Walton Wood Farm product, our balms are SLS-, paraben-, dye-, and phthalate-free. They’re also cruelty-free and completely vegetarian- / vegan-friendly.
For natural skin care in a pump bottle, try one of our hand & body lotions.