What Does Beard Wash Do?
Walton Wood Farm beard washes:
- Preserve your natural oils (the ones most conventional shampoos remove)
- Keep your beard from drying out (something most conventional shampoos fail to do)
- Kick itchiness to the curb (moisturized skin and a naturally oiled beard will keep you from scratching all. day. long.)
- Prevent skin irritation (eventually, drying out leads to irritation—and that totally sucks!)
- Give you an irresistible scent (instead of the disgusting scent that beards can develop)
How Often Should I Wash My Beard?
Because Walton Wood Farm beard washes protect and preserve your beard, you’re free to use them every day! Of course, depending upon how you spend your time, your beard may not need to be washed every day.
PRO TIP: Wash your beard with cold-to-warm water because hot water can damage your hair follicles.
Why Walton Wood Farm Beard Wash?
Walton Wood Farm natural beard washes contain no harmful chemicals & no crazy stuff. As with every Walton Wood Farm product, our beard washes are SLS-, paraben-, dye-, and phthalate-free. They’re also cruelty-free and completely vegetarian- / vegan-friendly.