What Is Beard Balm?
In short, beard balm is magic in a can.
What Does Beard Balm Do?
Here are the (must-have) benefits:
- Enables bristle-bearers to say goodbye to the dry, itchy skin that keeps you scratching all. day. long.
- Keeps the flaky nastiness known as “beardruff” from turning your shirt into a billboard for hygienic failure.
- Gives you the power to force those seemingly-impossible-to-tame, rogue hairs back where they belong.
- Eliminates that dry, frizzled out look (you know, the one that says, “I have no idea how to take care of my beard”).
- Dramatically improves your overall kissability (no woman wants to leave a kiss looking like she lost a fight with a porcupine).
How to Use Beard Balm
Thankfully, application is a breeze (and takes just seconds). Here’s how it works:
- Comb your beard to get rid of tangles
- Use the back of your fingernail to scrape off a thumbnail amount of balm from the tin
- Rub the balm into the palm of your hands until it melts
- Massage it into your beard, beginning at the root of the follicle and gradually working your way out toward the end of your beard
- Comb your beard (preferably with a wooden beard comb) to evenly distribute the balm and achieve your desired look
That’s it! (for real)
How Often Should I Use Beard Balm?
Beard Balm vs Beard Oil
Because of its thickness, beard balm stays on your beard and skin longer than beard oil. That means extended nourishment for your facial forest of manliness (and a sweet shine).
Additionally, our balms are fantastic skin moisturizers. And that’s not all. Not only does it keep your skin and beard hair moisturized, but it can do the same for the rest of your skin, too. Need a daily moisturizer or a little something to make your tattoos pop? Walton Wood beard balms have you covered.
Would Beard Balm Help My Beard?
In a word, “Yes.” No matter the length, style, or shape of your beard, our balms are a “must” to prevent (and treat) dry, flaky skin, scraggly beard hair, and (unwanted) beardruff.
And, as you know, poorly maintained beards dramatically reduce kissability—no matter the length.
Why Walton Wood Farm Beard Balm?
Walton Wood Farm natural beard balms contain no harmful chemicals & no crazy stuff. As with every Walton Wood Farm product, our balms are SLS-, paraben-, dye-, and phthalate-free. They’re also cruelty-free and completely vegetarian- / vegan-friendly.
Have questions? We’re happy to help!