Showing all 8 results
Proud Cock Manscaping Balm$22.95 Add to cart
B’ver Balm$22.95 Add to cart
Redneck Beard & Shave Oil$22.99 Add to cart
B’ver & Proud Cock Balm Duo$42.95 Add to cart
Proud Cock – Shave Soap & Balm Duo$44.95 Add to cart
Manscaping Essentials$49.60 Add to cart
Beach Bundle Gift Set$64.95 Add to cart
Essential Bridal Gift Set – B’ver & Proud Duo$87.95 Add to cart
You Don’t Have to Feel the Burn
The shaving scene from Home Alone is famous because, well, if you’ve used an aftershave splash or lotion, you know Kevin’s reaction is spot on. And it sucks. Thankfully, it’s also completely unnecessary. Enter Walton Wood Farm aftershave balms.
Aftershave Balm: Look Good. Feel Good. Smell Good.
Our natural aftershave balms:
- Soothe your skin
- Heal cuts (even minimizing bleeding)
- Minimize razor burn
- Reduce bumps caused by shaving
- Calm redness
- Hydrate your skin to minimize dry, flaky skin
- Clean your pores to reduce the bacteria that causes acne
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Reduce inflammation
In other words, our balms help your skin look and feel great (rather than irritated) after your shave. And perhaps best of all, they’re alcohol-free, so farewell Home Alone experience!
How to Use Aftershave Balm
It’s simple. Here’s how it works:
- Give yourself a fresh, clean shave using one of our shaving soaps
- Splash with lukewarm-to-cold water to rinse (lukewarm water soothes skin while cold water opens pores, both of which are welcomed!)
- Use your thumbnail to scrape a dime-sized amount of balm.
- Rub the balm in your hands until it melts
- Apply to entire freshly shaven area
Why Walton Wood Farm Aftershave Balm?
Walton Wood Farm natural aftershave balms contain no harmful chemicals & no crazy stuff. As with every Walton Wood Farm product, our aftershave balms are SLS-, paraben-, dye-, and phthalate-free. They’re also cruelty-free and completely vegetarian- / vegan-friendly.
More of a clean-shaven man? Combine our aftershave balm with one of our solid colognes.