BECOME A STOCKIST
Already a stockist?
CARRY WALTON WOOD FARM PRODUCTS IN YOUR STORE!
- Feel good about carrying our products in your store. We are committed to making high quality products made with quality ingredients, all of our products are SLS, Dye, Phthalate and Paraben Free, Vegetarian or Vegan Friendly and Cruelty-Free.
- Our mission is to Harvest Happy – we carry over 85 unique gifts for men and women and are constantly expanding our product lines so that you can always have something new in store
- Offer Sales Rep support, Shopzio account set up for reorders
- Our Customer Happiness team is available at our farm to answer any questions you may have Monday – Friday, 9 – 5pm est.
- New product catalogues available two times per year
- We ship from US and Canadian warehouses
- POS and marketing materials to help you effectively market and sell to your customers
- Social support – will promote your location with our followers when applicable
- Your store will be added to the Retailer Map on our web site
Want To Become A Stockist?
The application is simple. And your customers will love you for it.
Atlanta – Road Runners – BLDG 2 1500
Minneapolis – Gift Street
Some love from retailers who carry Walton Wood Farm
As owners of two businesses, it seems we are introduced to new products almost every day. Yet of all those that come across our desks, there are few that compare with Walton Wood Farms’ products, either in quality or sell-through. They are fun, made by a family-run farm, and of the highest quality. We love Walton Wood Farm!
Mike & Caroline, Mountain Mercantile, Canmore, Alberta
As a European-style cafe, we weren’t sure how hand cream and solid colognes would sell. Were we surprised! People love trying the testers while they’re waiting for their specialty coffees. Once customers touch, feel and smell– they can’t resist! The scents and cheeky humor compliments our cafe aroma and style. Carrying the products has given us new insight about our customers leading to better marketing strategies for our business. A great revenue booster for our little shop.
Lindsay Brock, Amuse Cafe
What’s not to love about Walton Wood Farm? We have carried their full line of products in our store for the last 3 years and it continues to be a top seller. My customers love the witty names and humorous messages and regularly comment on the exceptional quality of products. As an owner I love that the displays help the product sell itself and I still get personalized service every time I place an order.
Elita C, The Funky Monkey, TX
Become A Stockist.
The process is easy. And so worth it.