Walton Wood Farm is taking our CPO (Chief Pig Officer), and heading to Kitchener on March 9th to audition for the CBC hit show, Dragon’s Den. It was only two years ago I eagerly watched the show each week, with no idea and no business, never suspecting I’d have this opportunity. I wonder how long the line to get in will be?
Things to bring;
- Personality. Must be larger than life. Must be larger than life. Must be larger than life. Etc. Etc.
- Pig (who can resist a cute pig face?)
- Protein bars (non cricket based, sorry Entymo Farms)
- Butter tart from Doo Doo’s ( bribe for producer)
- Signature apron – part of my persona (really because it disguises evidence of chocolate and wine problem)
- Product. Duh!
- Phone charger – so I can watch DD episodes whilst waiting in line. Think Rocky for biz.
- Twitter – must Tweet experience of being in line with other weird and wacky people like me.
- Chocolate espresso beans. Goes without saying.
- Tissue. In case of humiliation. Tissue. In case they pick me. Tissue. In case I have a cold.